Setelah memahami materi bahasa Inggris kelas 11, kini tiba saatnya untuk berlatih menjawab contoh soal bahasa Inggris kelas 11 semester 1. Adapun soal yang biasanya muncul berkaitan dengan reading section, conversation, dan materi lainnya. Oleh karena itu, pastikan kamu telah menguasai banyak kosakata sebelum menjawab pertanyaan-pertanyaan yang diberikan.
Soal bahasa Inggris juga biasanya dibuat dalam bentuk pilihan ganda dan esai. Namun, dalam artikel ini akan fokus membahas soal pilihan ganda bahasa Inggris kelas 11 semester 1 saja. sebelum menjawab, silahkan kalian bisa mempelajari materi-materinya dibawah ini :
- Opinion and Thought, Cara Seseorang Menyampaikan Pendapat
- Expressing Satisfaction and Dissatisfaction
- Report Text: Pengertian, Struktur, Ciri-Ciri, dan Contohnya
- Ekspresi Giving Advice dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Expression of Warning
- Narrative Text: Definisi, Karakterisitik, Jenis dan Contohnya
- Making, Fulfilling and Rejecting Request
- Expressing Relief: Pengertian, Ungkapan, dan Contoh Dialog
- Expressing Pain dalam Bahasa Inggris
- Expressing Pleasure and Displeasure
Soal Latihan Bahasa Inggris Kelas 11 dan Jawabannya
Choose the most correct answer from options A, B, C, D and E below!
The following text is for questions 1 to 4
Age is a significant influencing element in the development of literacy in a second or subsequent language. As was already said, when children in literate societies start school at around the age of five, the majority of them start their official literacy education in their native language. However, most people who study a second language do not start learning literacy until they are older than this (Hammond & Derewianka 1999,p.30). Some people might be learning a second language while still retaining their native culture while attending school or a university. Some individuals might have immigrated to a different culture where they are required to learn a second language in order to integrate into the new community.
- The passage above is … text.
- a news article
- none of the choices are suitable
- According to the author, what is a key element in developing second-language literacy?
- Some people might be learning a second language while still retaining their native culture while attending school or a university.The statement above is ….
- a supports the writer’s point of view.
- a thesis that the author presents to support their point of view.
- an opposing viewpoint to refute his or her ideas.
- a motif the author employs to bolster their arguments.
- None of the choices are suitable.
- Why does the author’s text include the names Hammond & Derewianka?
- To demonstrate that they read more books.
- To acknowledge that the reader has finished the book.
- To inform the reader that the person is one of their friends.
- He/she wants to expand on the details of his/her theories.
- He or she wants to use quotations from other ideas to support their viewpoint.
The following text is for questions 5 & 6
Any: “I have a serious problem today. My wallet was recently lost.
Ayu : “Don’t be depressed, my friend. Let’s look around the park.”
Any: “I’ve spent hours hunting for that and I can’t find it. Do you have any suggestions?
Ayu: “You must inform security that it needs to be shared with other students.”
Any: “That sounds excellent, yes. I hope this is useful.”
- Which of the following is a suggestion?
- Don’t be depressed, my friend.
- My wallet was recently lost.
- You must inform security
- Do you have any suggestions?
- Thank you
Answer : c
- The sentences that follow all require advice, with the exception of…..
- Could you advise what I should do?
- Can you provide me with any advice?
- Tell us what you’d do.
- Please offer me some guidance.
- How should I proceed?
No. 7 to 9 refer to the text below
Defeating Manchester United, Zenit wins the Super Cup
On Friday, Zenit St. Petersburg defeated Manchester United 2-1 to capture the inaugural European Super Cup. Russia’s UEFA Cup champion team, which had a 2-0 lead and held on, competed against the Champions League champion.
A minute before stoppage time, Pavel Pogrebnyak scored from close range after Igor Denisov flicked on an Alejandro Dominguez corner. The second goal was added in the 59th minute by Danny, who was acquired from Dinamo Moscow for a Russian record fee of euro 30 million (US$44 million). He dribbled past two defenders and beat Edwin Van der Sar with a low shot.
Carlos Tevez’s excellent work down the left helped Nemanja Vidic pull one back in the 73rd, and United’s substitute John O’Shea came close to tying the score.
- Who created Zenith’s first score?
- Carlos Tevez
- Pavel Pogrebnyak
- Igor Denisov
- Alejandro Dominguez
- The assist on the MU goal came from….
- Paul Scholes
- Nemanja Vidic
- John O’shea
- Carlos Tevez
- None of the options
Answer : d
- Who wrote the news?
- The Associated Press
- Jerome Pugmire
- Mu press released officer
- Zenith press released officer
- The choices are all incorrect.
- Jay : Before we get started discussing, let’s take a look at the headlines from Kompas today.
Gina : Yes, that’s right.
The phrase that is italicized is used to convey….
- the conclusion.
- starting a discussion.
- requesting feedback.
- outlining concepts.
- offering something.
Demikianlah beberapa contoh soal bahasa inggris kelas 11 semester 1. Selamat mengerjakan!